We can offer a robust solution for companies looking to develop an online car parts sales website. Our solution can enable retailers to provide a seamless shopping experience for their customers, using the power of Magento and third party data tools such as TecDoc and HPI (Cartell, SDE and AIS-Nordic also available).
Why Use Third Party Data Tools
The sheer bulk of data associated with hundreds of different car types, and thousands of car parts that fit in to them makes it an enormous challenge for the web developers to offer a sustainable solution that does not require manual categorisation of data.
The use of third party data tools such as TecDoc and HPI enables the retailers to identify the right car parts using API access. This reduces the time a customer has to spend on your website looking for the correct car part, and also helps the supplier reduce the time that could otherwise be wasted doing manual searches.
Our Solution – Magento Extension for Car Parts Suppliers
Our solution is extremely efficient, and virtually hassle free for car parts suppliers to integrate on to an existing magento website. It offers a seamless integration and flexibility for an existing car parts catalog or can also run as a stand alone database on a fresh Magento installation.
- Search vehicle by car registration number.
- Search vehicle by make / model / engine size.
- Parts can be purchased for more than one vehicle in one session
- Normal parts (that has no relation with Tecdoc) are sold according to Magento fashion.
- Display only related parts for selected vehicle.
- Sale products of selected brands.
- Rename Tecdoc Category name with your own titles.
- Merge Tecdoc categories into one category / sub category.
- Show Warning messages if user has arrived directly at Product list, asks users to enter Car detail on Tecdoc products .
- Car Registration number shown in Shopping Cart.
- Vehicle Detail included in Shopping cart individual items
- Vehicle Detail included in Order.
- Web services integrated using native Zend Library
- Multilingual support for product
- Country specific products support
Besides a live Magento installation you will require the following:
(1) HPI Credentials (you must a registered account with http://www.tecdoc.net)
(2) TecDoc Credentials (you must have registered account with https://www.hpi.co.uk/)
Currently our solution is ideal for use in Europe.
Note: Our extension provides functionality to fetch, filter and display the correct product results and does not include any data. The categories within the website and products have to be setup by the clients themselves or it can be setup by our experts at a reasonable cost.
Source Code: Our extension is not open source which means parts of this solution have been encrypted and therefore all future changes and core updates have to be run through Nimble3.
1. How do i buy this solution?
Kindly get in touch with us via our contact page to receive a quote.
2. How long does it take for my solution to be delivered?
It usually takes a few hours up to 24 hours for one our staff to create the license and provide you the download link.
3. How long does it take to install?
If you have a working installation of Magento, it only takes a few minutes to get everything up and running.
4. I have some questions that I would to be answered before I buy?
You are more than welcome to get in touch via our contact page.
5. What Magento versions does it support?
It currently supports version 1.6.1 to 188.8.131.52
6. HPI does not supported in my country, can I use a different VRM lookup service?
Yes you can, we have successfully integrated Cartell, SDE (Swedish), AIS-Nordic (Norway) and even Local database with Our solution. If you buy our solution we can even integrate any VRM lookup service FREE OF CHARGE.
7. What support is provided free of cost with this extension?
If you order our installation package our team will install and bring the extension in perfect working order on your website, otherwise if you buy the extension only then you receive documentation with instructions to setup the script correctly.
8. What are the custom development possibilities?
We welcome any special requests that you may have and offer highly competitive development charges.